Throughout its September event, Apple introduced the new iPhone series to the public. The new iPhones have a lot in common with the old models, but they also have some improvements. The most significant change is the e-SIM and the Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via Satellite, although this new e-SIM feature is available in the US only.
Here is everything you need to know about Apple’s newest iPhone 14 and 14 Pro, which is expected to be the best iPhone to date. This new iPhone 14, will come in models.
- iPhone 14/14 Plus
- iPhone 14 Pro/14 Pro Max
As well as Apple officially announced its upcoming Watch and Air Pods.
- Apple Watch 8
- Apple Watch Ultra, and 2nd Gen Air Pods Pro.
However, Apple has confirmed that the iPhones are undoubtedly relatively incremental updates from the iPhone 13, with slight enhancements to both the battery and camera.
Official Release Date:
- iPhone 14 is coming on September 16th, 2022, while the iPhone 14 Pro will be released on the 7th of October 2022.
What’s New In This Upcoming iPhone:
- The “New Dynamic Island feature that provides new ways to connect with iPhone, featuring a design that blends the line between hardware and software, adapting in real-time to display relevant notifications, alerts, and activities,”
- This new device is said to come with several improvements over the current model, including a faster A16 (14 Pro), and A15 (iPhone 14) Bionic chip with a powerful 5-Core GPU which requires less power than the previous chip.
- A new Pro camera system that is said to be more advanced than ever before, both the phones come with a new standard for capturing photos and video with a new 12MP camera featuring a 65% larger sensor and larger pixels, and a new Photonic Engine which provides a significant improvement in low-light conditions.
- New Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via Satellite.
- The new iPhone comes with an eSIM feature which means “No More SIM tray” right now this new eSIM is available for US models.
Specification & Features:
The new iPhone maintains the same design language as its previous model, but the 14 Pro range features a whole new design with a pill-shaped Dynamic Island notch.
The new iPhone, features two sizes
- iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Plus
6.1 inch / 6.7 inch
- iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max
6.1 inch / 6.7 inch
Midnight, Starlight, Blue, Purple, and PRODUCT(RED)
Both models have better thermal performance and come with gorgeous Super Retina XDR displays with OLED technology. And both the models support 1200 nits of high HDR brightness, a 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, and Dolby Vision.
- iPhone 14 has 20 hours of video playback time and iPhone 14 Plus has up to 26 hours of video playback.
- iPhone 14 Pro comes with Up to 23 hours of video playback time and iPhone 14 Pro Max has Up to 29 hours of video playback.
- The new iPhone 14 comes with new camera upgrades both the models have a 12MP Main camera with a larger sensor and larger pixels, and its new front True Depth/Ultra-Wide camera gives you 2.5x better low‑light photos for the New iPhone, Apple also developed Cinematic Action mode, which provides significantly improved video stability and with this new iPhone 14 you can easily capture videos in 4K at 24 frames per second.
- 14 Pro comes with a 48MP Main camera its new front True Depth/Ultra-Wide camera gives you 3x better low‑light photos with the 14 pro you can capture videos in 4K at 30 frames per second.
- The iPhone 14 has the same lightning-fast A15 Bionic, with a 5‑core GPU processor as the iPhone 13 Pro. which Apple claims 18% faster performance than the previous iPhone 13.
- iPhone 14 Pro A16 Bionic, with a Faster 6-core CPU that can easily handle 17 trillion operations per second and it has the same 5‑core GPU as the iPhone 14 which gives you 50% more memory bandwidth for complex graphics while playing games.
|Models||Variants||United States||United Kingdom||Australia|
|iPhone14 Pro Max||128GB||$1099||£1199||AU$1899|
The latest iPhones from Apple are outstanding pieces of modern technology, even though it is not Apple’s finest product especially if you still got an old iPhone X or 8 or want to and if you’re a devoted Apple fan, it’s definitely worth spending the money to get it.
Keep your eyes peeled for a fully featured review coming soon where we can put this new iPhone through its paces using our thorough testing methods to see if this iPhone is worth the hype – or the inflated price tag.